Trokendi XR® delivers the efficacy you’d expect with QD dosing for steady, 24-hour migraine prevention1,2
Trokendi XR has a slow rate of rise and low peak-to-trough fluctuation vs Topamax® (topiramate)1,2
- A phase 1, single-center, multiple-dose, single-blind, randomized, crossover, pharmacokinetic (PK) study of Trokendi XR (200 mg once daily) and Topamax (100 mg twice daily) in 39 healthy adults
- Subjects were titrated to a 200 mg/day dose of either Trokendi XR or Topamax over a period of 3 weeks
- Following titration, subjects were maintained on 200 mg/day for 10 days
- Following a 32-day washout period, subjects crossed over to alternate treatment
- Relative bioavailability of Trokendi XR and Topamax at steady-state
What role can patient preference play in migraine prevention therapy?